Thursday, July 23, 2009

new post

No posts here for a while. Guess I should do something about that. Today was productive. I had the day off from work which means its time to tackle all the tasks that have built up over the last month since I had a thursday off to myself. I started off with grand plans of acomplishing everything and needless to say didnt quite make it that far. However I still got a reasonable amount done. Ive done a few loads of laundry, a load of dishes, made leek n potato soup with saussage and cheese (enough to last a week), made a from scratch peach pie, and payed bills. I think that should count as good enough. But i still plan on hitting the gym and then jeff and i have a dance lesson tonight. So a busy day but with all that done, i feel less stressed so am happy. The dogs have decided its too hot out to stay outside so they are collapsed on the tile floor. Even ruger gave up on following me around the house today and just decided to stay sedentary. He did manage to position himself to be able to take advantage of the piece of cheese i dropped tho. Smart dog. So the soup is cooking in the hot pot, the pie is in the oven, the dishwasher and clothes washer are running in the background and im sitting her playing on the computer. Jeff and were talking to some of his family last night and they were discussing which tv shows they liked. We said we didnt really watch tv except the occasional movie and they decided we were wierd. It occured to me later that I dont really have time to watch tv. I guess most of the hours i would spend in front of the tv are used on the computer or reading a book, but overall I just feel too busy with other stuff to want to turn on the tv. I tend to buy the series I like on dvd and watch and re-watch em, but I also re-read books. Wierd? probably. But i seem to have converted Jeff to my wierdness. Go me.

1 comment:

  1. So, I broke down & started blogging again.
    http://erinern.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete