Tuesday, July 7, 2009

running

So I went running tonight. Had a rough day at work and needed to do something that didnt involve sitting on my ass and feeling sorry for myself. So i took my sorry self to the gym. I managed to run for 30 minutes without walking. This may not sound like much to some of you- but for me its a major acomplishment. I think ive only done that one other time since my high school/early college days when I was actually in shape. It wasn't even as painful as I usually associate with running. I could breath and my legs didnt feel like they were gonna fall off.. and once i cooled down afterwards I felt great. Wierd... to go running and not feel like im gonna puke up a lung. Kinda cool. Maybe theres something to this running shit after all.
not much else going on in other news. Work progresses on the sailboat. The critters are still all alive and kicking and Jeff and I are doing well. At the moment Jeff is redecorating the living room again... (this means mostly just moving furniture into new and interesting locations) Hes having fun... im not gonna stop him.

No comments:

Post a Comment