Saturday, August 22, 2009

busy day

Worked this morning. Then went with Jean over to a the house of a friend of hers. A group had gathered to scrapbook. These people were serious about their scrapbooking. Lots more loot and paper, and pens, and stuff with extra stuff and more stuff than I have in my scrapbooking collection. Made me feel like I could go out and buy more scrapbooking stuff of my very own without feeling the least bit guilty. Neato. I even finished a whole page. Go me.
Then i came home and jeff and I worked on the house. We are still trying to sort through all his things that he brought down from Gloucester. On the upside its forcing me to go through everything, on the downside my house is bursting at the seams with yet more stuff. But we are hoping to do a garage sale next weekend to try to unload some of this loot. Feel free to come on buy and take our stuff off of our hands. Or bring your own to sell.
In other news Jes got a tattoo. You should wander over to her blog to see pics. Its pretty cool. http://fulcrummonkey.blogspot.com/ My thoughts are with her, but it seems like shes doing pretty well all things considered. And she's headed down this way in a few weeks.. Im very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment