Tuesday, August 11, 2009

home again home again

Jeff is due back tonight around midnight. Its kinda sad/cute but the last 5 days is the longest we have been apart since we started dating. (A year on august 17th) I am very much looking forward to having him home again. Im sure the dogs are a bit confused as well. I will confess that I have been letting (read not kicking them off) ruger(german shepherd) and sometimes kate (poodle) sleep on the bed while jeff was gone. its too wierd having the whole bed to myself. I have to admit im feeling kinda guilty writing this post. We are fast approaching the one year anniversy of the death of one of my closest friends husband. He was 35 and he had a massive heart attack that killed him on the spot. Jeff will be home (knock on wood) in a few hours and her husband never got to come home again. Makes me appreciate what I have so very much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment