Monday, June 1, 2009

stuff and things

So Jeff and I are going to look at a marina on thursday with the intention of pulling the sailboat in for a few months to do some major work on her. The entire electrical system needs to be replaced as well as a few other significant projects. Im hoping to post before and after pics here soon. In other news Jeff and I are going for our first ballroom dance class on wensday and he claims to be excited about it.. so im gonna go with that and see if we cant figure out a way to add this in to our weekly activies. The band (the traditional irish session group that i play with) had a very succesful gig saturday night at Nolands Pub.. jeff taped some video and again ill try to post it soon. We have another gig tommrow night. Its kinda wierd.. im being payed to be a musician... maybe i can give up this vet medicine gig yet... ;)
The critters are overall doing well. Ruger is slowly heading downhill but that is to be expected. I got 3 more years than i thought I was going to get... so I guess I'll just have to take it as it goes.

Not much else going on.. more later

No comments:

Post a Comment